Thursday, November 6, 2008

Midden Family


While I was down in Alabama this weekend, I took pictures
of my cousin, Tammy, and her family.
We went over on Mobile Bay and spent a little time over
there on Sunday afternoon.



Tammy's oldest boy, Colton, is also my oldest friend in the
world's oldest son. He looks just like Kevin.
Hanging out by the Dock of the Bay. (Mobile Bay)

Cool Hand Luke.
Dalton's usual pose for most of the day! :-)
He just turned 3, so that's what he is supposed to do!

Dalton giving Daddy some love.

Ok, everybody tickle Dalton on Three!!!

My favorite family photo of the day.

Isn't he just too cute!?!

The only smile of the day, but it was a good one!

Colton's new MySpace profile pic!


The happy couple!
Thanks guys. I had a blast as usual. We'll do it again next year.
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment