Thursday, November 6, 2008

Buck Family



____________________________________________________________________

The Buck family are the type of friends who are family in everything except blood.
Ryan is one of my best friends and Steph and I are his children's Aunt and Uncle.

I've been able to capture this family on film for the last three years and it's hard to
get a bad picture with this fam. Ethan is growing up and getting so tall and Olivia
is just beautiful and so loving, just like her big brother.

I was able to visit with them on my trip down to Alabama this past weekend
and had the opportunity to sample some of Julee's World Famous Red Beans
and Rice. I would share her secret recipe with you but she would kill me! :0!

It was great seeing you guys!
Love Uncle D and Aunt Steph!
_____________________________________________________________________








No comments:

Post a Comment