Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008



It is early morning and both of my girls are still asleep.
So, I have a few minutes to reflect before my 22 month old
beautiful, loveable, and too cute of a little hurricane wakes up.

I am thankful for God's grace for without it who knows where I would be.
I am thankful for Stephanie, my beautiful wife, who loves me, supports me,
believes in me, and is always there for me.

I am thankful for my precious baby girl, Gabrielle Rei.
I never knew it would be so good.
I am thankful for Mom and Wayne who have always been there for me.
Also, for one of my best friends, my brother Wade, of who I am so very
proud. Great husband and father and a man who I am proud to call my friend.

I am thankful for my family and friends.
Thanks to all of my wonderful clients for a great year and a
better year to come in 2009!

In all of the busyness of today, remember to hug your
family and tell them you love them.

Thanks,
db

No comments:

Post a Comment