Sunday, November 23, 2008

Brittany's Christmas Pics


Brittany and her Mom came over Saturday to get her Christmas pictures.
We did some studio shots and then we went out plundering around in the woods.
All the wondering around made me remember my childhood.
My brother and I, cousins, best friends would always go down in the woods playing
cowboy and Indians, war, you name it. 70 acres of woods we had alot to do.
ANYWAY, getting back to the subject at hand. Brittany said that they go out in the
woods alot at their farm, so she was right at home.
She was an amazing and natural model. Brittany did great and
was game for trying whatever.
She hopped right up on this 3 foot tall stump and let me get some
awesome shots of her.
Staci thanks for coming over for some very cool pictures.
thanks, db



No comments:

Post a Comment