Monday, April 28, 2008

Loading Docks, Uptown Charlotte












My wife and pictures is like the painter's house which never gets painted.
Between a 14 month old and just life, we don't always get pictures of my baby.
So, we were in Uptown Charlotte for the Bruce Springsteen
concert and had some time to killbefore the concert and there were
these great loading docks that were off to the side
of where we were parked for the evening, so we went
over there and grabbed a few shots. I know I got some really cool
shots of Stephanie, but hey it's easy with a good looking wife
like I have got! Steph did a fine job of trying to get a decent image of me.
She really has a great eye and we plan to keep
developing her talent in the future.



2 comments:

  1. great pics, you are so good and steph is getting better and better love you guys
    aunt B

    ReplyDelete