Monday, April 28, 2008

Bruce Springsteen Concert, 2008, Charlotte, NC



The picture above is from The Charlotte Observer
via Jen Bowles Blog.


WOW! What a concert! I see now why
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band is called the hardest working band in show business!
Non-stop energy. Before a song's last note, he would start up "One, Two, Three, Four!" and off they would go again!
"She's the One" and "The Rising" were my favorite songs of the night.

Here are a few pictures from the concert last night. No cameras allowed of course, so I used my Lg Env's 3 mega-pixel camera and for some of the shots used the mini-binoculars (place phone's camera lens up to binocular and move camera around until you "find" the image, wait for slow camera phone to acquire focus and hope subjects are moving slow enough or stopped so that you don't get too much blur)that we had to get some close up pictures.
Some are a little fuzzy, but hey you use whatcha got!I love taking pictures and I hate it
when I don't have my big cameras with me.

It was odd for me just to sit/stand and watch a concert and not taking pictures.
I enjoy a concert just as much or more snapping away at the action!

Anyway, we had a blast! Steph's first big concert and she loved it!
We got to see a truly great show!
If you have a chance, check Springsteen's 2008 Tour!

The video below is "She's the One" and if you scroll the index after the video
"The Rising" is there also.










We also had a good friend of ours, Tom Hanks, with us for the evening.
Here is one of his papparazzi pictures from last night!
Actually our good friend, Rob Stevenson, is the Hanks look alike.
He is a great music fan and big Bruce Fan.
He was singing about all of the lyrics!
We had a blast with Rob!
Thanks bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment