Sunday, September 30, 2007

Marty Magehee formerly of 4Him


Gabby insisted that she have a picture with Marty since she had one with Michael English last week. She is starting a collection of pictures with really good musical artists. She is also starting to give her autograph to these musicans as you can see from the Sharpie in her hand/mouth.

I had the privilege to meet a very cool guy this Sunday morning. I was able to capture some images of Marty Magehee from the platinum selling group 4Him. I enjoyed meeting and talking with him and found out that he used to be the photographer for Truth when he was singing with them. He has got alot of cool stuff happening right now and I'll be posting updates on projects as he passes them along.
You can check Marty out on his MySpace page:

MySpace.com - Marty Magehee - Christian - www.myspace.com/myriteturn




I really like the old scratched up look of this image.

Enjoy the pictures!
Marty, good luck and God Bless you with all you got going on right now.
cya,
daryl








1 comment:

  1. I am a HUGE fan of Marty's, especially when he was with 4him. I was just browsing the web and just happened to see your blog on blogger.com. These photos are AMAZING! They are so Marty! I never knew that Marty had been into photography. you have an amazing talet. Keep up the good work and I can't WAIT for Marty's album to come out!

    Jenelle Clark

    ReplyDelete